2012 m. balandžio 10 d., antradienis

Curls. Nudes. Gives me more. Share. Good deeds.




You own my mind. Noone in the can compare.. My old now not existing radio show have me romantic alone time. Past few weeks thinking about my favourite condition- loneliness. Like now, not quite lonely, numbers occupied bed, table, cieling and getting into coffee cup, but non non little ones, no coffee not even for me this night.

"It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living."

I am saying to the world- i'm hurt.

Want big bracelets, a ring, long massive neclaces and hide under my big hat, puffy skirts and lace. Like a fashion therapy. And collars, lots of them to hide neck from marks, to hide throat that nobody can bite it.

It's pile of books makes me philosophical again or missed being dreamy with my colourful butterflies around the moon.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą