2012 m. vasario 9 d., ketvirtadienis

Taste like sugar. Asistant. Braiding texture.





My messy messy man.

Heard a saying today: " that girl have everything, but she still needs". Is it bad always want something different? It is when the thing that you wanted starts to bore you after 8 seconds, like in flirting that's how long eye contact should last. You will be bored of the person of you interest after those several tic tocs. But if you are a perfectionist, idealist, dreamer.. It is said that "the most unhappy people are idealist".

"One must maintain a little bittle of summer, even in the middle of winter."

Going crazy here close to my strawberry candles and live Mano le tough.

In this sweet night
We started dancing
What a wonderful waste of time.

- I love you more
- Non, i love you more
- It is impossible, you can not love me, like i love you

Pushed, need to be. But how individualist can be pushed. I will kick the one who will push me.

Baby walls. Yellow for unknown sex.

Lost inspiration, hope to find in little same man books, he is waiting close to pillow putted in the little tower shape waiting to be free.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą